The Spring holiday season has been crazy this year.
First we had St. Patrick’s Day, when I attempted to make these fudgey brownies.
Then we had the first day of Spring, which I pre-gamed with a fantastic brunch after a 14 mile run.
And now, this weekend, we have Easter. I’ve rounded up 10 of my favorite Easter recipes that I’m currently falling in love with. It was not a hard task – let me tell you, but here’s the round up!
- Hot Cross Buns from Amy’s Bread
- Apple Cinnamon Pecan Danish by No Spoon Necessary
- Turkey Meatballs with Herbed Yogurt Dip by The Kitchen
- Baked Eggs with Spinach, Bacon and Cheese from the The Little Epicurean
- Spinach Quiche by Smitten Kitchen
- Easter Pie by Giade de Laurentils
- Pistachio Parmesan Crusted Tilapia by The Blahnikbaker
- Lemon Blueberry Layer Cake by Sally’s Baking Addiction5
- Coconut Cake by Baking a Moment
- Peanut Butter Cream Filled Donuts by How Sweet Eats
Feel free to share your Easter recipes with me!